Modern life can take its toll on our skin – pollution, diet and stress can all play a part.
- Frequent concerns include noticing that your skin has become rough or uneven
- Missing the plumpness and radiance of radiated skin
- Tired and worn looking skin
- A wish to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections such as acne scars and photo damage
Improve your natural radiance with a long-lasting solution: Restylane Skinboosters
This clinically proven treatment:
- Increases skin elasticity and gives you firmer skin (references 2-5,7)
- Smoothes and softens skin (references 3,5,7)
- Reduces fine lines (reference 4)
- Lessens imperfections, such as acne scars (reference 1)
- Rystylane’s unique NASHA (‘non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid) delivers significant improvements in skin quality for up to 12 months (References: Gubanova et al (2015a) J Drugs Dermatol 14, 288-298. Gubanova et al., (2015b) IMCAS 2015.
- Clinical studies prove that Restylane Skinboosters treatment has a lasting impact on the skin elasticity of your face and hands, up to 12 months after the initial treatment.
- 96% of patients said they would like to repeat or continue the treatment. Also 96% would recommend the procedure to their friends.
- Over 28 million treatments using Restylane products have been carried out worldwide over the last 20 years.
- Treatments are usually administered over a course of 3 sessions, each 2-4 weeks apart. The results are subtle and natural looking, rather than being apparent immediately on the first treatment. The skins elasticity and smoothness are restored gradually. Approximately every 6 months, a maintenance session helps to ensure lasting results.
This means increasing hydration levels within the skin to deliver a healthy radiance and provide improvements to the skin’s surface.
Stabilised HA is a soft, gel-like substance that absorbs water and brings deep skin hydration to the treated areas, giving it improved firmness, elasticity and smoothness. This manifests outwardly as a wonderful, healthy radiance. Only a trained practitioner should administer the microinjections.
- Acne Scars or photo-damaged skin
- One start-up course, usually 3 treatment sessions, 2-4 weeks apart
- Regular maintenance sessions, approximately every 6 months